· Josh has authored or co-authored over 150 books, including the best0sellers More Than a Carpenter and Evidence That Demands a Verdict.
· He has studied at Kellogg College, Wheaton College and Talbot Theological Seminary, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Master of Divinity degree.
· In 1963, Josh joined the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ International.
· Not long after, he started the Josh McDowell Ministry to reach young people worldwide with the truth and love of Jesus.
· Well known as an articulate speaker, Josh has addressed more than 46 million people, giving over 32,000 talks in 139 countries.
In addition to many other awards, Josh has been nominated 36 times for the Gold Medallion Award and has received that award on four occasions.
· President and CEO of Encouragement Communications and President and General Manager of The Worship Channel internet radio station.
· Host of the Saturday evening call-in program “Encouragement Live."
· Founding host and producer of the Minirth-Meier Clinic nationwide call-in program.
· Host and executive producer of “Life Perspectives” and “Confident Living” radio call-in programs.
· Served as co-host and producer of the “Back to the Bible” radio broadcast.
· Authored or co-authored over 25 books, including Master Discipleship Today, Friends in Deed, and Never Give Up.
· Don holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Calvary Theological Seminary (Kansas City, Missouri) and a Master of Theology degree from Dallas Theological Seminary (Dallas, Texas).
· Past President (13 years) of Southeastern Bible College (Birmingham, Alabama)
· Past Director of Communications for Rapha Christian Treatment Centers.
· He is a pastor and a national and international conference speaker.
· Instructor in Psychology and Bible at LeTourneau University – Longview, Texas.
· Academic Counselor for Psychology/Counseling students at LeTourneau.
· John holds Bachelor of Arts and Master of Science degrees from Texas A&M University (College Station, Texas) and a Master of Divinity degree from Southern Methodist University (Dallas, Texas).
· He is a pastor, and has served as a hospital chaplain and a hospice chaplain.
· He is also a certified Life Coach with the Professional Christian Coaches Institute and the Master Life Coach Training Institute.
· He conducts workshops in the area of effective communications, leadership, and conflict resolution, in addition to coaching individual clients.
Are you ready to create a lasting impact in your grandchild's life? Imagine being the steady hand that guides them through life's challenges and opportunities. It's a powerful role, and we're here to help you embrace it fully. By reaching out today, you're taking the first step on a transformative journey that will empower not only your family but also generations to come.